The Augusta Symphony Orchestra is excited to announce our new partnership with the South Parish Church in Augusta, Maine.
This partnership is the beginning of a new home for the Symphony to rehearse and perform, and spread the love of music to the Augusta community!
The ASO would like to thank the church for their friendship and support! We look forward to the new adventure and hope to see everyone for our Fall concert at South Parish Church.
Presshearald.com Article: November 11, 2018. Composer Creates a classical Ode to the Allagash: Nate Saunders
A New home for the ASO!
If you'd like to donate and help support our operations, please visit our GoFundMePage!
Nov. 17th. 3PM
1. The world premier of Nate Saunder's Allagash Suite played by the Augusta Symphony Orchestra
2. Pastoral Symphony (Symphony No. 6) by Ludwig van Beethoven
Dec. 15th, 3PM
1. Selections of Handel's Messiah. Sing Along for the public, with choral performances
2. Leroy Anderson's Christmas Festival
April 28th, 3PM
1. Symphony No 1 "Spring", Robert Schumann
2. On hearing the first Cuckoo in Spring, Frederick Delius
3. Midsummer Nights Dream, Mendelssohn
Concerts are typically free to the public.
Donations are appreciated and graciously accepted.
November 17th, (Saturday) 3PM
Snow Date Nov. 18th 3pm
December 15th, (Saturday) 3PM
Snow Date Dec. 16th 3pm
April 28th, (Sunday) 3PM
We are currently looking for the following instrumentalists to join our Symphony. Please reach out to us via email!
Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Trumpet, Trombone, Horns, Percussion
9 Church Street, Augusta, 04330